Look at all this food! This must be
what heaven looks like. Buddy, you’re embarrassing us! Don’t let everyone know
we eat a lot. As if it isn’t obvious. It’s alright.
Just enjoy the food. – We will.
– Yes, Mom. Thank you. Hi. – Hello.
– Come on, sir. Jethro, isn’t Lourd coming? – She’s with me.
– Where is she?l She’s still outside. Good evening. Hi, ma’am! Hi, ma’am. I’m sorry for being late. I had to wait for Jethro
to finish preparing. Sorry. I had a lot
of tasks to finish. Besides, Lourd drives so fast. Alex, move over there
so Lourd can sit here. Lourd, come on. – Thank you, Marasigan.
– Here you go. This looks delicious! – Here, ma’am.
– Thank you. What? Is it your first time to see
a woman in a dress? – No, ma’am.
– Are you sure? Let’s eat, guys! I’m starving! Let’s dig in! Mom, Dad… Thank you for dinner. It’s our pleasure. It’s the least we could do
for your service. – Thank you very much.
– Thank you. We should be going. I can drive you home. That’s okay. Stay here
and entertain your friends. And the lady in the dress. [MINDA LAUGHS] Dad. We’ll be going now. – Bye, Mom.
– Take care. – Please take care.
– Bye! – Sir.
– Thanks again. So, do I have to wait
for you again? That’s the thing, Lourd… Can you drive Alex
back to camp? I don’t feel comfortable
on your motorcycle. Alex would be more comfortable. – Alex, come on.
– Are you saying no, Marasigan? Come on! Let’s go. Let’s go before it rains. – Alright!
– Wear your helmet! You’re my idol! Keep eating. Idol! – He’s pretty snappy.
– [LAUGHTER] [RAIN AND THUNDER] Ma’am! Ma’am. – Let’s go that way?
– I see a house. Let’s wait out the rain. – Can you manage?
– I’ve got it. Let’s go, ma’am.