– Birthday party! – What’s going on little girl? (laughing) – A birthday party. Yay, birthday party! Gonna be the best birthday party ever. Say hi to the camera. – Hi, camera. (laughing) – Okay, that’s my friend Kayla. So we’re having a birthday party today. There’s gonna be so many people here. (gasps and screams) Yes, yes! – Let’s knock back. – Happy birthday, Claire. – Hi! – No no, okay now we should definitely play video games. – Hi everyone, today is
Claire’s birthday party. We are gonna eat some ice cream cake here at the house, and then we’re going to
Build-A-Bear Workshop. Time for cake! – Yeah! Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake. – Yay! I got two cakes! What’s that one called? – Neapolitan. – Neapolitan. Who wants to eat the cookies and cream chocolate cake? (chatter) – [Crowd] Happy birthday dear Claire, happy birth day to you. (quick blows) – Whoa! (cheering) – I wanna eat one too! (baby crying) – I want both! – I want both too. – What’s in here? – A mermaid tail blanket! – So cool Kayla! (gasping) – I have one of these!
– Thank you! – I have one of those. – Oo, I love these
books, how did you know? – Like a different fairy
and a different animal. – That’s so cool! – I have slime? – Yup. – Can you have mine next? Claire, do you wanna open mine next? – I don’t think that’s from you dude. – That’s from Penny.
– Who brought this? Oh that’s from Penny. (gasping) – So cool Riley! That’s so cool! (laughter) (chatter) (gasps)
Polly Pockets! What?! I’ve always wanted Polly Pockets! – Hey Claire, is it time to go to Build-A-Bear yet? – Yup! (gasping) Build-A-Bear time! Build-A-Bear, Build-A-Bear, we’re going to Build-A-Bear! Yay! We’re going to Build-A-Bear. Build-A-Bear, Build-A-Bear! Build-A-Bear, Build-A-Bear, Build-A-Bear, Build-A-Bear! Build-A-Bear! (laughing) – Are you guys ready for Build-A-Bear? – [Kids] Yeah! – What? – How long have you wanted to go to Build-A-Bear for? – About ever since I knew it was real. – Like years,
– Yeah. – You’ve been asking for
me to take you there? For some reason, I never did. – Yeah. (singing) (“Teenage Dream” by Loving Caliber) – Build-A-Bear? (loudly gasps) – So, I’m Kirsten, I’ll
be your party leader. Get a special birthday sticker. So, there’s that for you. We gotta get you a party hat too! Awesome! Are the little ones
making bears today too? – Hi June. Hi baby. – So is everybody ready to have fun? – [Kids] Yeah! – Are you sure? I can’t hear you guys! It’s okay to use your
outside voice, ready? Are you ready to have fun? (louder)
– [Kids] Yeah! – Alright! Go ahead and pick which one you like! (“Teenage Dream” by Loving Caliber) – Here, what would you like to name yours? – Rainbows! – Rainbows. (Power ranger’s theme song) You want that inside your bear? – Yeah! – Yeah?
Okay. (roar) – Yeah!
– Yeah? Okay.
– That one? – [Party Group] We want stuffing! We want stuffing! We want stuffing! – Step right there, honey please! Perfect! So Claire, have toy ever made a Build-A-Bear before? – No. – Oh, awesome. Why did you choose Build-A-Bear for your birthday party? – I thought it would be fun cause I’ve been wanting to
go here for like years. – Oh wow! (“Teenage Dream” by Loving Caliber) – What do you guys think of your bears? – We think they’re wonderful. I wanna go sleep on this right now. It’s so soft. This is so cool! – Yes, let’s get that! – It’s like a movie star dress. I found one! – You like that one? – I pick it! Now lets go pick shoes! – Dad, look at these adorable shoes! – So is she done? – Yup. – Maybe do you want Claire to help you? (cheering and applause) – [Party Group] Happy happy birthday, from Build-A-Bear to you! We hope your day is special in everything you do! (“Teenage Dream” by Loving Caliber) – So, this is a rainbow bear. She’s super fuzzy and super soft. Has these adorable rainbow shoes, matches perfectly with her fur. (Power ranger’s theme song) – Is that saying, “Go go Power Rangers”? – Yeah, I like Power Rangers. – Power rainbow teddy bear, that sings “Go go Power Rangers.” – Yeah. (giggles) – And I chose the stegosaurus that makes a big, big, T-Rex sound. – Ah, sorry! – There she goes. Whoa Carson, this your dino? – He’s my friend. – He’s your friend? – Yeah. And I got boots. – You got him some boots? – So he doesn’t get his feet cold. – Gotta squeeze it. (roars) – A dinosaur noise. – Mines is more enjoyable cause it’s also creepy. – Go go Power Ranger! (laughing) – Carson’s had “Go go Power Rangers” stuck in his head all night. I like when he goes “ger”, Go go Power Rangers! – Go go Power Rangers. (Power ranger’s theme song) – Dad, should this be the thumbnail? – Well, that’s a great thumbnail. I love it. Look, you got your little bear and I got my little bear. Are you my little bear? (baby whines) She’s like, “Stop making me lay down, I wanna go explore.” – Okay June. But no falling off the bed! (laughing) – So, you had fun today? – Yeah, I love my bear I got. – You were very creative with it, which is what I loved. Rainbow bear with sparkly dress that sings a Power Ranger song. Are you coming back to say “Hi”? This is my little bear. Come back. – No fair, it’s alive! – June has gotten so leg strong and wiry, she’s a little monkey, gets everywhere. – Bye-bye! – Bye-bye.
Bye June. – See you on the next adventure! – See you one the next adventure. (Power ranger’s theme song) (“Teenage Dream” by Loving Caliber) – Go go Power Rangers, go go Power Rangers.