– Where’s your daughter?
– She’s almost done. Good evening! – JC!
– Hello. Grace, your chauffeur’s here! Just a minute, Mommy! Girls always take
too long to prepare! She’s coming! Wow! My daughter’s so pretty! You look wonderful
in that dress, Grace! Why are you here? Well… I’ll be your chauffeur tonight. Just following Sir Leo’s orders. What?! Grace is going out with Sir Leo? Doesn’t my sister look pretty?
Why don’t you make a move? What are you talking about? Hey! You’re making me feel bad. Kidnappers are the
only ones after me. You shouldn’t joke
about that, Faye. Don’t worry, Faye. There are people who are into
exotic beauty these days. Shut up. This boy knows how to
poke fun now, huh. Wait, JC… Are you saying you’re not
Grace’s date tonight? – I’m just their driver.
– What? This is what you get
for being slow. Someone beat you to it. You know, Grace… You really look lovely tonight. Come on. You can’t keep
your date waiting. Let’s go. – Bye!
– We’ll go now. – Enjoy the night!
– Bye! Take care! We have arrived, Your Highness. You look captivating. Thank you. Let’s go? Let me take those flowers. – Thank you.
– Wine, please. What’s with the intense gaze? I just can’t resist looking at how beautiful you look tonight. Thank you. For what? For this wonderful evening. For this experience, and… …for how you made me
feel tonight. This is the first time I’ve experienced
something like this. This is the first time
someone treated me like I’m the most special woman
in the world. You’re also the most beautiful. You don’t have to
thank me, Grace. You deserve all of this, and all the best
things in life. I’ll do everything to
make you happy, Grace. To our great night together. – Cheers.
– Cheers. Let’s eat? Sure, let’s eat.