– Hooray! One more time! Good thing we went on this trip. You finally have time to
spend with Bubbles. Yeah! And I thought
this would never happen. Come on, you know I always
want to be with you, but our job demands our time. I’m glad we don’t have
to work today. – So I’ve got you to myself?
– I’m yours the whole day. – Yeah!
– Great! Hurry up, you two. These kids need new friends
to play with! – Stop it!
– Right! I don’t think he has plans of
settling down with me. Don’t think that! Once I have saved enough,
we will settle down. – Whoa!
– Whoa! – Promise?
– Promise. I’ll be your kid’s godfather. – Great!
– Sure! – Great! We’re here!
– Alright! – We’re here!
– Finally! This place may be far,
but it’s beautiful. Cardo, it’s wonderful here. – Letlet!
– Hooray! Babe, promise me
you’ll help me move out once you have enough money. I’m a little embarrassed
I’m still living with Grandma. Good thing Alyana hired me as an assistant at
the community hall. At least I’m able to help them
with the expenses. Then why don’t you live
in together, sir? I mean,
you’re not kids anymore. You said your mom and your
cousin are in the US. Aren’t you lonely at home
since you’re living alone? You know what, Soriano?
You’re right. It’s lonely. I like what you suggested. But I want to do it right. I want to marry Bubbles before we live in
the same house. Really? Promise, I promise. Come on! – Look, Letlet!
– This way, kids! Don’t go far away, okay?