– [Family] Happy Birthday
now, it is so your birthday! (upbeat music) – Good morning, everyone! Today we are at Colleen’s house because she is throwing a birthday
party for Jessica and Rachel. Rachel’s my sister, Colleen’s
my sister, Jessica’s my wife, hopefully you already knew that. Anyway, this should be a lot of fun. Colleen was out of town during
Jessica’s actual birthday, so we’re celebrating it today, and it’s gonna be a good time. Let’s do it! – Happy where’s my birthday buddy? (screams) – Happy birthday!
– Happy birthday now! – [Women] It is so our birthday! – Hey, happy birthday!
– Hey, happy birthday! Thank you! – We’re at our birthday party. – It is poppin’. – We have a private celebrity chef. – (sings) Happy birthday
now, it is so your salmon! – Oh flop it. We have a kid’s choice award
winner, (laughs) right? – Yeah!
– What’d you win? – I won Favorite Musical YouTuber. – No, that wasn’t it!
– Yeah. – Oh, I thought it was
like, queen of it all. – (laughs) No! – She won all the awards, she’s amazing. – Whatever you say. – She won every award
at Kid’s Choice Awards. – No, Santaya won one. – Oh! (laughs) You won the Super Bowl this year, though. – I won the Super Bowl, was I playing for the New
England, what are they? – I don’t know.
– [Man] Philadelphia Eagles? – Yep, the Philadelphia Eagles. – No, you were like, the main point of it. You were like, the point of the
Super Bowl, for me at least. – Jessica’s making things up, I don’t know what she’s making
up, she’s making things up. (mumbles) – [Jessica] I wanna show
my baby at the party. This is your moment, Christopher! – Every time we come up here, you put a camera in my face when I stuff my face full of guacamole. – [Jessica] This is what it feels like. Christopher always, always, always only vlogs me when I’m like, just eating. Like, I’ll be like, and he’s be like hey Jessica, what’s up? Let’s start your day. – But they don’t know that because I don’t put it into the blog. I edit that out. – He tries to sneak it
in as much as possible. So, revenge. – Every time The Greatest
Showman soundtrack comes on, this happens. (upbeat music) – Whoa, you’re actually pretty light. – [Woman] You’re just
holding him, how did you? – I know, but like that.
– Wait, wait, wait, you ready? – Oh, oh, oh, you are light, wow! (laughs) I just realized it, I’ve been holding you for an hour. – [Child] Duncan is lighter. (upbeat music) – (sings) We write the stars! (laughs) – Just slide down. – [Woman] This was a bad idea. (upbeat music) – Okay, it’s coming out,
it’s time for (mumbles) – [Family] (sings) Happy birthday to you, here’s Rachel and Jessica, happy birthday to you! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You gotta wait until we do
the Ballinger birthday song. – Okay. – [Family] (sings) Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy
birthday, happy birthday now! It is so your birthday! (claps) – Blow out, blow out the candles! (claps) (upbeat music) – Are they all for my dog? (laughs) – Pretty much. (laughs) – [Christopher] That
one’s for you, though. – [Woman] Yeah, that one’s for you. – [Christopher] Open it,
open it, see what’s inside! – This stack is heavy
enough for me to know it’s an amazing stack of La Croix. Oh, bag balms!
– Bag balms! – [Teenager] Your child
is a natural vlogger. – [Christopher] Which one?
– [Teenager] All of them. – Oh, cool, thank you (inaudible). – Naked smoky. – [Christopher] Are you
feeling JoJo’s camera? Yeah, he does drop things. Oh, look at that! (laughs) She found one La Croix. (laughs) (laughs) I am so excited about it. – [Teenager] There’s stuff
too beneath the ball. Okay, yeah. – Rachel, does yours have a bow on it? It’s like, beautiful. – [Teenager] You don’t get a bow. – What was it like to
party with dinosaurs? It was amazing. (laughs) – [Teenager] Okay, she
doesn’t get the gift, she doesn’t get it yet, open
the thing and you’ll get it. Open that thingy, that, that. – There’s more to it, more about, but what do you mean, get it? I was just doing the card first, I was like, reading the story,
– Okay, yeah. – Enjoy the dancing with the dinosaur. Hope you have an awesome
year with all the (mumbles) – [Teenager] James signed his name too. – [Christopher] I think I get it. I think I get, I get the joke. – [Woman] Did you get it? – Tea-Rex! (laughs) – [Child] It’s a T-Rex! – This is gonna be for my chocolate tea. – [Woman] Yeah! (upbeat music) – It’s pool time! – Look at these little wind-up boats. Oh no! (laughs) They don’t work too well. Good swimmin’, buddy! – And I’m gonna swim all the way. – Okay, let’s see it. Whoa, good swimming! Duncan’s in the pool now, are
you having fun in the pool? You havin’ fun? You like the pool, you like that boat? (laughs) You like the water? Alright the party is winding down. Especially, this party goer right here. – He’s out.
– [Christopher] He is out. Anyway we had a lot of fun, we went in the pool for a little bit, and now it’s time for everyone to go home, so happy birthday, Rachel,
happy birthday, Jessica! And goodnight, everybody. (laughs) Who are you doing a report on today? – Lucille Ball. – [Christopher] Is that why
you’re dressed like this? – Uh, (giggles) – [Christopher] No, just how
you dress on the regular? – Yes, it’s why I dressed like this. I needed my other shoe
because it looks weird when you went down (laughs)
I have one shoe on. – [Christopher] Oh, I
didn’t go all the way down.