– Have you blown any money
on an indulgence of any sort? – Ooh, well you know, a
lot in my life has changed. Except for the fact that I’m very cheap, (laughing) and that will be consistent. But there is one thing I splurge on, I feel like it’s very relatable though. The one thing I will splurge on is birthday parties for my dog. (laughing) I will spend – Does everyone relate?
– any amount of money on my dog. She knows what I’m talking
about, she’s like– (clapping) She knows what I’m talking about. (laughing) On my dog, I will spend anything.
– Not your birthday, not yours? – Listen, my birthday
I’ll be up in a Denny’s, just being casual okay,
but my dogs birthday– – [Kelly] Moons Over My Hammy. – So he recently turned two,
I know, they grow up so fast. – Mine just turned two.
– Oh really? – Henry, yeah. – When we’re the same. – Yeah, we’re the same human. – My dog turned two and I gave him a Harry Potter themed birthday. (laughing)
Yes. – [Kelly] I love Harry Potter. – [Lilly] Yes! Have you seen this wizard? – It took place in “Dogwarts”,
thank you, thank you! (laughing)
Thank you! – [Kelly] I love Harry Potter as well. – [Lilly] I mean, it was great. All of his dog friends came,
I made all these cupcakes, look at him, he’s dressed as a Gryffindor, I mean it’s just a whole thing.
– [Kelly] Oh my gosh, I love you. – Thank you. – That’s so cute that you
spend your money on others, – Oh absolutely.
– I do the same, totally. (laughing) – I feel like I have
my priorities in check. – Me too. Mine are different though. (laughing) I was like, Happy Birthday Henry. Snuggle. (laughing)