Hello, busy people! Hit the bell icon and never miss any update
from me. Yours truly, Mahatalli. Christmas is done.
Next we have the new year. What a festive week this is.
But too bad, all are falling on a Sunday. But this might mean that we’d have
all holdidays on Mondays in 2017. That’s because my birthday would fall on a Monday
the next year if it falls on a Sunday this year. We’ll have our own share of expectations
but reality is always different. The tickets have been booked. I’ve taken a leave of 3 days from work.
I wouldn’t answer a single call from work. Going with whom?
– All by myself. Travelling solo, is it?
– Yes. What about you? Going with whom?
– With my family. Will I atleast get an off
on the 1st of Jan? 1st falls on a Sunday. Crap!
I hope they give a leave on Monday. Going anywhere?
– No plans at all. Bought any new clothes? This is the end of the month.
You know how low I run on funds at month ends. I don’t even have enough money
to order food on Swiggy. The collection of clothes
on the sale also suck this time. I bought it for a reunion
at my school. I wore that just once.
Maybe I’ll wear that. I heard you are going to Goa. Guys we know are hosting a event there.
– Wow! You know who is hosting it?
– Who? Kishore’s ex-girl friend’s
brother’s girlfriend’s brother. He is a our close friend then.
– A very close friend. How much does the pass cost?
– He told me the pass costs Rs. 9,999. You pay the money and get the pass
and everything will be on the house. I’ll put a word for you.
– Thanks, Karthik. What plans for New Year?
– Nothing exciting. Crap! Your girlfriend told me you both will go out.
– Did she? My cousin is hosting a event.
I got a pass for that event. A free pass?
– No. I was charged the full amount too. He gave me a discount of Rs. 500 though.
– What’s the cost of the pass? I plan to make the most of it.
– Plan to make the most of two pegs you drink? At most, you’ll down 4 pegs. If you rather buy a full bottle of whiskey
and also starters to go with it wouldn’t cost you
more than Rs. 4,000. You are jealous that you didn’t
get the passes. Why spend so much
if you are to pass out at the end? Jahnu, got some cash on you?
– What for? I want to buy some cigarettes.
– Aren’t cigarettes on the house? I’ve got so many New Year invitations
that now I’m confused which one to attend. You said you’d go with me. Those guys will host one heck of a party.
– Is it? Rather, we’ll go to my cousin’s farm house
and spend the night there. Natasha is busy with her family. Poojitha is busy with her boyfriend.
Karthik is busy with shoots. Gauthami is in Bangalore. I’m the last one standing.
In reality, I get no invitations. We also got a lot of booze.
So, no problem. We are only boozing at home.
Why put on a make up? Boozing at home is no reason
to look bad in photos we’d click. The only reason why I arranged a party here
is because Natasha’s parents are at her home. It is also hard to sneak them inside. We also hardly have any booze left. I’ll go get some curd. Thank God she is not my girl friend. New Year has arrived. Thank God she is not my girlfriend. Even he doesn’t care for me. Are you single?
If you are, let’s sing. Stay on the line, please. I was on another call.
So, hold on. Jahnu, get up!
It is 12PM already. It is the new year.
You should’ve got up early and gone to the temple. Rather, you are still sleeping. Mom, you never let me over sleep
the rest of the year. Atleast today, let me sleep. I’ll serve you breakfast if you get up now.
Else, I won’t. I’ll get you married this year
and send you away to your in-laws. Because of you, I hardly get to begin
a new year on a happy note. Get up now! All these are broadcast messages. Poojitha though
has sent me a personal message. You know how to differentiate
between personal and a broadcast message? If the message reads ‘Happy New Year’,
consider that a broadcast message. If the message reads ‘Happy New Year’
with your name in it, then that’s a personal message. People who call us on a daily basis are few,
but messages we receive are many. I’m able to send emotional messages
on Whatsapp, thanks to Kulfy.