♪ You’re now cooking
with Martha and Snoop ♪ ♪ You’re now cooking
with Martha and Snoop ♪ ♪ Potluck Dinner Party ♪ – I have drum set
in my dressing room. I play drums to relax
and have some fun. Did you say that? – Yeah you said that. – No I swear, I did not say. Y’all I ain’t say that!
– So who said that? – I don’t know.
– I ain’t say that. – Did you say that?
– You said that! – That’s you playing drums? – Oh, she said it. – You done fooled me,
soccer me out the game. Got me looking this way! – You know every movie I do, I get a drum set. Like I love to play drums, it keeps me from
just stressing out. – [Martha] Wow.
– And I just come home, from a long day at
work and whack at it, I have that around. – I did not know you played.
– And then I donate them to a local music
program or a school. – [Jussie] Yeah.
That’s amazing y’all. – I had no idea. – [Queen Latifah] Yeah. – [Snoop] Here we go.
– [Terrence] Last one. – The last one is, I’m an amazing cook
and a gentlemen, but can belch the
entire alphabet, classy. – I will say.
– Jussie. – Jess, mind your business.
(audience laughing) Get out my business, calling
me out in front of everybody, yeah it was me.
(laughing) – Wait, hold up! Yeah I’m like come on.
– So you can belch out the whole alphabet? – Come on, tell him
to give us some! (audience cheering) You’ve got to give
us some of that! – A, B, C, D, E, F, G. – Wow! – I’ll stop. I got a little acid.
– Oh my God! – Oh my gosh. – Oh my God.
– I can do the whole thing. Just so y’all
know, I’m talented.