♪ F is for friends who do stuff together ♪ ♪ U is for you and me ♪ ♪ N is for anywhere and anytime at all
Down here in the deep blue sea ♪ ♪ F is for fire
That burns down the whole town ♪ ♪ U is for uranium, bombs ♪ ♪ N is for no survivors when you’re– Plankton, those things aren’t
what fun is all about. Now, do it like this. ♪ F is for friends who do stuff to– Never, that’s completely idiotic. Here, let me help you. ♪ F is for friends who do stuff together ♪ ♪ U is for you and me ♪ Try it! ♪ N is for anywhere and anytime at all
Down here in the deep blue sea ♪ Wait, I don’t understand this.
I feel all tingly inside. – Should we stop?
– No. That’s how you’re supposed to feel. – Well I like it, let’s do it again!
– OK! ♪ F is for frolic
Through all the flowers ♪ ♪ U is for ukulele ♪ ♪ N is for nose picking, sharing gum
And sand licking here with my best buddy ♪ ♪ Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ♪ ♪ Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ♪ Batter up! Ah… I got it! I got it! [cheering] ♪ Da-da-da-da-dum ♪ ♪ Da-da-da-da-dum ♪ ♪ Da-da-da-da-dum ♪ ♪ Da-da-da-da-dum ♪ [buzzing] ♪ Da-da-da-da-dum ♪ ♪ Da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da ♪ ♪ Da, dum, da-dum, dum ♪ Hey, Patrick. Well… Thought yesterday went
pretty well, don’t you think? I had fun. Me too. Wow! My turn! [laughing] Ee! Aw! [squealing] I think I’m gonna be sick! Here you go, Patrick.
Now we never have to be apart. Even when we’re not together. This is great! – See ya forever, SpongeBob!
– Yeah! Let’s make lots of faces! Hey, you mean like this? [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [screaming] [screaming] [laughing] I can’t breathe. Patrick, I have a confession to make. I was really scared
about going on this ride. Me too. I didn’t know how to tell you, because
well, I didn’t want to disappoint you. I didn’t want you
to be disappointed in me! But now we don’t have to face our fears. – The ride is broken.
– Yeah! – Oh wait, it’s fine.
– Huh? Have fun. [screaming] Patrick, I don’t wanna face my fears!
I’m afraid of ’em! [whimpering] – Goodbye, Patrick.
– Goodbye, SpongeBob. [screaming] [screaming] [screaming] Please wait until the car
has come to a complete stop. – And stop crying!
– It’s over. – You can get out now.
– We did it! We conquered our fears! We stopped crying! We survived The Fist of Pain! Hold it right there. – You forgot these.
– Our spines! Yeah! [moaning] [laughing] – Let’s go again!