I got no idea. First time. – Branzino.
– George. – Tell us about your day.
– Did you catch that spider guy yet? No, we didn’t catch him yet. But we will. He’s an amateur… …who’s assaulting civilians
in the dead of night. He’s clumsy, he leaves clues… …but he’s still dangerous. He’s assaulting people? I’m not sure. I mean, I saw that video… …with him and the car thief, and… I think most people
would say that he was… …providing a public service. Most people would be wrong. If I wanted the car thief off the street,
he’d already be off the street. So why wasn’t he then? Let me illuminate you. The car thief was leading us
to the people who run… …the operation.
It’s a six-month-long sting. It’s called strategy.
I’m sure you’re aware of the term? – You’ve heard about that in school?
– Yeah. Good. I know. – He didn’t know you had a plan.
– You seem to know… …a lot about this.
Know something we don’t? – Whose side are you on?
– I’m not on anyone’s side. I saw a video on the lnternet– You saw the video on the Internet. – Well, then the case is closed.
– Well, no. If you watch the video– Maybe send you a link? It looks like he’s trying to help. On the Internet he’s being made out
to look like a hero. No, no. I’m not saying he’s a hero. – What are you trying to say?
– He’s trying to help. He’s trying to do something
the police can’t. Something the police can’t? – I don’t know.
– What do you think we do? Sit around eating doughnuts… …with our thumbs
planted up our asses? – George. George.
– Daddy. – Up your what?
– Howard. He stands for what you stand for. Protecting innocent people
from bad guys. I stand for law and order.
That’s what I stand for. Okay? I wear a badge. This guy wears a mask
like an outlaw. He’s hunting down criminals
that all look the same… …like he’s got some sort
of personal vendetta. But he’s not protecting
innocent people, Mr. Parker. Let’s get some air, Peter. – Dad, we need to talk.
– Yes, we do. Thank you for having me. I’m sorry… …if I insulted you.
It was not my intention. – You’re welcome.
– Branzino was real good, Mrs. Stacy. – Thank you.
– You’re welcome. – Dad.
– Yeah? Well, that was something. I’m sorry. I thought he was
going to arrest me at one point. No, I wouldn’t
have let him arrest you – What happened to your face?
– I wanna tell you something. Okay. I’ve been bitten… So have I. Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
I gotta tell you this one thing. I gotta tell you this thing about… …the vigilante and the car thief.
– Oh, okay. What? – No, no, no.
– I don’t want to talk about that. Forget that.
I won’t talk about that. – I’m gonna talk about me, okay?
– What about you? It’s impo– I wish I could just– I can’t. It’s hard to say. Just say it. – I don’t know.
– Say it. What? What? What? Okay, then forget it. You…? – You’re Spider-Man.
– Shut up. Gwen? Gwen… Your father wants you to come inside. Okay. – Okay?
– Yeah. Gwen. I’m coming. Oh, I’m in trouble.