[WATER SPLASHES] Yeah, I noticed,
but fire is no problem for me. As I was saying,
Green Lantern can do anything. Except shut up, apparently. Wow, someone forgot
to take their Tru Blood tonight. – I’m not a vampire.
– Seriously? I thought with the darkness and the vanishing,
and the, what, super strength? No. GREEN LANTERN: Can you fly?
– In a plane. Wait, you’re not just some guy
in a bat costume, are you? Are you freaking kidding me? What, nobody asked you to prom… …so now you dress as a bat
and prowl around your parents’ basement? What’s this do? Huh? No buttons.
I assume it works off concentration. How did you do that? You weren’t concentrating. – You won’t do that again.
– Unless I want to. That’s it. Let’s rumba, spooky. [GRUNTS] Shh. [GROWLING] [HUMMING] Hold fast. We need more info. – Bull crap. That’s a bomb and he just armed it.
– Lantern, wait. For Darkseid. – Darkseid? What’s that, a band?
– Some kind of death cry. It wanted to take us with it.
All to protect this. I’m on it. Ring, scan and identify. RING:
Initiating scan. [BEEPS] Processing. – Unable to identify.
– That’s impossible. The ring knows what the Guardians know
and the Guardians know everything. It doesn’t scan like a bomb.
More like an alien computer. Alien? Like the guy in Metropolis? Superman. – You’ve met him?
– No. But I’ve researched him. – His power levels are–
– Not gonna be a problem for me. We’ll see. In the meantime,
we need to know more about this thing. SILAS:
Nothing on the markings or the design, Sarah? SARAH:
No, Dr. Stone. Dozens of tests and we’re still unable
to learn a single thing. We know less now than when
the Flash brought it to us days ago. Maybe we’ll catch a break
with the metal scan. [COMPUTER BEEPS] You’ve been working around the clock
on this, Silas. Perhaps if you got some rest. I’ll rest when we know what this device is… …and why that creature needed it planted
in Central City.