Who’s ready to laugh? Whoopsie-doodle! [music playing] Now pick up the pace, Fido. It’s the leash you can do. [laughing] Seems to be your clucky day! [laughing] I guess that’s a wrap! Look at the Loud family
getting giggly with it! [laughing] Happy April Stools! Are those… diapers? She wouldn’t! Hey, it’s my fair maiden. – Get it?
– Beautiful? Don’t you mean gorge-ous? Well, you’re going
to the dance now dude. ‘Cause my friend will be
wicked bummed if you flake on her. – Mine too!
– Yeah, snow one likes a flake! [laughing] We aren’t letting you out
until April 2nd. [cheering] That was a crate plan, Lincoln. [laughing] I’ve been crating for
this moment all my life. [laughing] Well, better crate than never! [laughing] You’re in a crate! Get it? We went a little overboard on the salt. I’ll say.
It’s an as-salt on my senses! Hey, birthday boy! Why don’t you take the seat of honor? Hey, I know why the lights went out. ‘Cause they liked each other.
Get it? Hey, did you hear the one
about a thief who stole a calendar? He got 12 months! Why do chicken coups only have two doors? ‘Cause if they had four,
they’d be chicken sedans. Hey Lincoln, you like seafood? See food! [groaning] Hey, Lucy. I want to suck your blood! I always knew
I was the light of your life. What did I miss?
Let’s ketchup! [laughing] I heard a lot of buzz about you! [laughing] Good one.
You got something on your shirt. – Boop.
– What’d one light bulb say to the other? – You’re glowing!
– Hmm, I already told you that one? No, dude.
You are glowing. If you vote for Dairy Land,
you’ll have two percent more fun! [laughing] Hey, look!
I’m at a floss for words! Are there nuns in it? Nun that I know of! [laughing] How do you make an egg roll? I don’t know,
how do you make an egg roll? – You push it!
– Good one, Mr. Coconuts! But your delivery was a little wooden. [laughing] What do you call a sleeping bull? A bull dozer! [laughing] As an only child, I’ve been at the grown-up table
my whole life. So you think you can help me? Did Napoleon have a Napoleon complex? That’s a grown-up table joke. Dig, dig, dig, dig! Digging is fun for the hole family! [laughing] Looks like spring is in the air! [laughing] What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! [plates shattering] I guess lunch is on me! Lucy and Len are going at it, again. I’d make a joke about fighting,
but I can’t think of a good punch line. – Get it?
– You’re so ugly, you have to trick-or-treat
over the phone! What? Whoops!
Oh… Looks like the yoke’s on you! How’s this for a balanced breakfast? [laughing] I was on an egg roll!
Get it? What’s more fun
than a comedian microwave? A Dutch oven! [farting and laughing] Hey guys, why can’t a comedian
tell a dirty laundry joke? ‘Cause it always comes out clean! – Who’s there?
– Delivery man! Delivery man who? Come on, kid.
It’s raining! That’s your punch line? You really need
to work on your delivery. [laughing] – Aw!
– I said comedy gold. Not digging for gold. [laughing] Luna’s bass drum is the brake. And Luan’s whoopee cushion
is the accelerator. Accelerator? Don’t you mean “gas”? The motion to ration shampoo
due to chronic shortages, passed. By a hair! And the woodpecker said,
“that’s why I tell knock-knock jokes”. I told Lincoln I’d help him
with his math homework. Oh, I’ll be your plus one. [laughing] What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck! [laughing] – We decided to–
– Pool our money to get this one. [groaning] That’s using your noodle. [laughing] I would talk trash, but I refuse. [laughing] Now we’re both on a roll. [laughing] Everybody get upstairs
and clean the attic! As punishment for fighting over money! [moaning and complaining] That punishment makes no cents! [laughing] Upstairs! – But that was a good one.
– The lettuce was a head. And the tomato was trying to ketchup. [laughing] What makes you think I did it? Maybe because you’ve made more clogs
than a Dutch shoe factory. [laughing] We literally have no musical talent. Yeah. I couldn’t carry a tune
if it had a handle. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!
To run away from the cook! To produce new chicken! [laughing] [screaming] Oh… sweet comic relief. Which joke was your favorite? Let us know in the comments.