(upbeat music) – Alex sending
private text messages to Robby is just childish. – You’ve always been real too, like, the second, we’ve
already talked about this, but, you know, like–
– Hey, guys! JJ, can I talk to
Alex for a second? – Yeah, of course. – [Juliette] He obviously
just wants to hurt me and I’m over it. Hi.
– What’s up? No drink? – Oh, I had one, I don’t
know where it went. – Mm-mmm. – (laughs) So, those
screenshots you sent to Robby. I kind of trusted you with that. – I mean, you can
spin this on me but I see that I’m
broken up with Robby, I never stopped
caring about you. Blah, blah, like, you’re
in one of your moments. And then I go on Instagram and
I see you’re at this party, and I was like, “Oh,
really (beep) this kid.” I mean, you know how
I feel about him. – Yeah, we broke up
and I went to his party because I was his friend. Oh that’s cool
– Okay, okay. So now that you know that I
still have feelings for you, how ’bout we speak
about that you still have feelings for me? (suspenseful music) – I don’t know what
you’re talking about. Of course I have feelings,
I have different feelings. We have been talking.
– I wouldn’t say talking. – We’ve been literally
talking on the phone. – Okay what’s wrong with that? You told me you loved me. I love you as a friend.
– You love me as a friend? – I don’t want to see you hurt. – Don’t make this just about me. This is about you too. If you didn’t still
have feelings for me, why would you be messaging Robby No I would really like to know. – I messaged him
because you told me something that I
believed and then I see you’re hanging out with him. So I’m like, “(beep) this kid.” I didn’t want to
rain on your parade. – That’s not why you did it
because it made you feel better. – You told me that
while you guys were still together and I let it go. – No, I saw you, we
talked at your house. And then, I realized
I’m not ready to be in a serious relationship again. Hey.
– So I broke up with him. What’s going on here?
– Hi. Can I butt in?
– Yeah, go for it. – What are you doing? – She’s mad that I
sent the screenshots of you saying you were never
over me, yada, yada, yada. – Were you on those? – Oh yeah, I owned it for sure. Told Robby the truth.
– What are your boundaries? Clearly you know that
we’re together now and now you’re
here at the party. – I think that’s something
that you guys need to speak about as well. With who, you?
– No, no, you two. – Do I owe you that? – No I don’t wanna
talk to you about that. – I mean she sees when
you call, she does. – I see all of your
texts Juliette. – Does she hear what you say? – Yeah, she hears what I said. No I don’t think she does
– Yeah, she does. – So you’re okay with
him telling me that
he still loves me? I never said that.
– Oh, really? – No I really don’t
care, I’m just over the behavior and
if it keeps happening, I’m done, over it. I actually want you to leave.
– You’re boyfriend. Oh really?
– Yeah. Don’t you think it’s
time for her to go? – I mean– – That’s funny because
Alex and I talked on the phone this
morning and he said he promised he
wouldn’t kick me out. That’s actually false.
– It’s false, for sure. When did we talk this morning?
– At 3 a.m. We were banging
yesterday (laughing). – You want me to pull
up the phone calls? – Yeah please. – Please do, all your
psycho phone calls. We would love that. (Alex laughing) (Alyssa laughing) (water splashing) (beep) – [Female] Stop! (beep) (beep) (glass breaking) – [Announcer] Don’t
miss “Siesta Key.” All new next Tuesday
at eight on MTV.