Sameera, are you sure about this? – Just chill and call him, man.
– I am… I got through. Hello? Hello? Who’s your daddy pizza? – Your daddy’s speaking…
– Okay.. – I want a large pizza.
– Sure, madam. Would you like the Classic Italian or
African Deep dish or the Gourmet Gurgaon? No, no. Not Gurgaon.
The cheese bursts too fast in it. Why don’t you just send me
the African? Madam, we have a 20% off deal on Veg dishes Bro, this isn’t a religious meeting
it’s a bachelorette party. And hello, send non-veg dishes and hello hello, no need
to knock, just barge in Okay then. – Where do I go? Where?
– Hold on… Watch the steps… – Okay, step…
– Another step… Another step… – Another step….
– Step… – Okay…
– Walk straight. – She’s going to trip!
– Shut up! Okay stop, stop, stop. Okay stop. – Here we go! Surprise!
– So many gifts?! – Okay, I’m opening this one!
– No,no, not now! – Why?
– Guys, she has to guess the gifts. – Avi, you go first.
– Okay, fine. I’ll go first. What is it?
Bangles? No, no.
They’re handcuffs! Oh, wait, they’re the handcuffs
with keys. Okay… Oh, they’re elastic handcuffs! Oh God! Time’s up, guys! What? It’s a watch. – Someone’s too horny.
– Aww, thank you! But, who’s getting me handcuffs? – Okay, Rhea, you’re next!
– Come on, Rhea! I’m ready!
Table tennis? Lawn tennis…? Badminton? Badminton?
Badminton! Time’s up, guys. – What is it?
– Whip! Whip! Whip! Whip! Sana, you’re turn next. Uh, glass? Glass? Round glass? – Drink… Cup?
– Yes! Cup, cup, cup…!
What is this? Strap? Cup! Strap? Cup? Strap cup?
Bra! Yes, yes! But not just any other bra. – Triumph! – Wow!
– This is amazing. – The color is so nice…
– Can you feel it? – Underwire?
– Yes, but there is no metal wire. It’s a magic wire bra, with
a super flexible non-metal wire. So now, your bra won’t stab you. – Show?
– Oh wow! – I mean, this looks so comfortable!
– I know… Oh by the way, I’m wearing
a Triumph bra… – Bro, same!
– Oh dude, me too! Me too. What? But the invite said “Dress casually”
so I didn’t wear anything. All right, never have I ever stolen
from a cosmetic store. Guys, y’all are so wild. Can you please make it simple?
I’m just 27, guys. Okay, I have one for you. Never have I ever skipped breakfast
in the morning. – But that’s unhealthy! Okay, fine!
I have a really easy one. Never have I ever accepted
the terms and conditions without reading. But that’s too risky. Never have I ever
spat the chewing gum on the road. But that’s… Wait, aren’t you supposed
to swallow it? That’s what she said. – Drunk and bored
– You gave us a bad trip, bro Big time. Anyone down for Antakshari? No, no, no, no, please,
last, last, I swear! Okay, never have I ever Had sex witha married man in a tent
hanging by a cliff. What? – Shit!
– Bro, you drink all of it. – Please…
– You won! You won! You won! You won!
This is your game. My dear friends… Let’s raise a toast to Sameera’s
last day of freedom! Quiet!
Shut up! Stop this charade of ‘Freedom’ I mean, can’t you see it’s the patriarchy
that’s making you do this. Come here. Just because men think marriage is the end
of their lives, should women feel the same too? Have you ever thought about it? Why does she drink so much? At the stroke of the midnight hour,
I want to ask this question. Guys have a million things
to objectify us with. What do we have? Just a cock? Tail? Have you given it a thought? Have you ever thought about why
the sky is blue? Why is water wet? Why is the earth round? And the perfect cake for
my perfectly gorgeous friend. I think she got the size wrong. – Yeah!
– No, no, no… – Isn’t this small?
– The color looks weird. – Is it this color?
– Is it your boyfriend’s? Isn’t this supposed to be here? What happens in a bachelorette party… Stays in a bachelorette party…!