(upbeat music) – Ah, wild!
(laughing) – You know, this is nice, we
should do this more often. – Yeah, it’s just like nice to talk. (air horn blasts)
– Whoa! – Alright, dick sacks! This party has been too lame for too long! – Oh god, Katie’s in party girl mode. – Katie, it’s not really
a party, it’s more like a casual after–
(crashing) (dance music)
– Everybody dance! Come on, I wanna see
everybody’s butts moving! – Don’t do that!
– You two have to dance! And you two have to dance!
– I’m so sorry! – Katie, stop, we’re coworkers, this is super uncomfortable! – Guys, let’s do a grind train! – What, no, we’re not doing that! We were having fun just talking! – No, talking is lame, dancing is fun! Rah!
(laughing) Hi, are you on your phone right now? It’s a party, dude, can’t
believe I gotta remind you. – No no no, hey! That’s my phone!
– Ooooh! Who’s Karen? – Look, just give it back to me, okay? What are you doing?
– Sorry, dude! You did the deed, you deal
with the consequences! – It’s my phone! Oh! You sent that to my sister in law, she just gave birth to my niece! – Okay guys, let’s play truth or dare. I’ll go first, dare!
– No! We’re not in sixth grade,
we’re not doing that! – Okay, if you want me to
take my pants off, I will! Just gotta say dare!
– Wait! No one wants that, get down from there! – [Coworker] She just shot up there! – Everybody dance! Katie, that table is not sturdy! – Oh, you want me to get down, do you? – Yes, get down, now! – Okay, but I’m comin’ down in style! – [Everyone] No, no no! (yelling) (thump) – Oh!
– Oh, brother! – God, are you okay? – Yeah, do you know what time it is? It’s shot o’clock!
(giggles) – That’s way more than a shot. – Ah hell yeah, I’m fucked up! – Yeah, we can see that. – Oh guys, look I’m dancing
with the dumb accountant! – Don’t touch me! – Come on, don’t do that, he’s nice! – Oh my god, we should moon people! – [Everyone] No, no no! – Back up, do not pull those pants down! – Pants up, pants up! – You’re on the top floor of a skyscraper, no one will see you! – (sighs) Dang dude, you
really killed my vibe. – Katie come on, let’s
just go back to talking that was so nice!
– No! That was lame, doesn’t anyone
wanna lick my eyeballs? – What the fuck? – Ooh, place your bets! – Stop it!
(punching) – How many punches will it take me to punch through this window? – Stop, stop!
– Katie, do not do that! – Hey man, at least it will be
one hell of a story tomorrow! – Okay, I was having so much more fun before Katie arrived, I am going to go. – Yeah, I’m with you guys.
– You killed this party, man. – Jess?
(sad piano music) – Jess?
– I don’t wanna! – Come on, Jess!
– Nooo – We were having such a good party! (crash) Hey! Let’s freakin’ dance! – Don’t talk to me! – Hi, it’s Kaite Marovitch
from College Humor if you wanna subscribe, click over here and for more fun stuff, click over here and if you want access to
College Humor’s secret site make sure you send your
social security number, your credit card information, and your mother’s maiden name in
a private message to me!